1. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and models.
2. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
3. Crawl Control is designed for driving difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. Toyota 4x4s are designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Abusive use may result in bodily harm or vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seat belts should be worn at all times.
4. Do not rely on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
5. Do not rely exclusively on Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner's Manual.